Showcase Your Business as a Thought Leader » Publish Your Blog, Videos and Events on ALL EC » Save 25% Now
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
Content Marketing on ALL EC

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Employee Loyalty: The Customer Isn't Always Right

Re: Employee Loyalty: The Customer Isn't Always Right
Posted by Matt McClellan on 2007-11-15 10:09:23
See Full Story

While many expect employees to be loyal to the company, James B. Heller says there are times when the company needs to stand up and be loyal to its employees. As president of Ka Architecture, Heller recalls an architect whose client was so angry that the employee was sure he was going to lose his job. Instead, Heller supported the company man and helped him work out the issue -- mending the client relationship and cementing the employee's loyalty in one stroke. In this interview, Heller about why the customer isn't always right and why you can't always take on every project.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Employee Loyalty: The Customer Isn't Always Right  Matt McClellan  2007-11-15 10:09:23
Re: Employee Loyalty: The Customer Isn't Always Right  heathbar66  2007-11-20 13:18:43
Re: Employee Loyalty: The Customer Isn't Always Right  deladem  2007-11-15 11:07:25
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads