Content Marketers » Publish Your Business Blog, Videos and Events on ALL EC » Save 25% Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
Rakuten Super Logistics

CRM Buyer Talkback

ECT News Community   »   CRM Buyer Talkback   »   Re: Capgemini Leverages Google Apps to Cut Call Center Costs

Re: Capgemini Leverages Google Apps to Cut Call Center Costs
Posted by heathbar66 on 2007-11-20 13:04:47
In reply to Erika Morphy
I work in this "boutique" section of a power company's call center that specializes in handling calls from customers requesting contractor work - and for one type of work, the program manager insists on having a "cross street" on the orders we enter.
From my experience, nine times out of ten when I ask a customer for a "cross street", you get either a five-minute geography lecture or an almost-stoned "huh?" from the customer. I've stopped asking the question and instead go into Google Maps to pull up the customer's cross street to enter on the order. It saves me time, saves the customer time, and gives the program manager the info she wants on the orders.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Capgemini Leverages Google Apps to Cut Call Center Costs  Erika Morphy  2007-11-20 12:58:33
Re: Capgemini Leverages Google Apps to Cut Call Center Costs  heathbar66  2007-11-20 13:04:47
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Rakuten Super Logistics
Is "too much screen time" really a problem?
Yes -- smartphone addiction is ruining relationships.
Yes -- but primarily due to parents' failure to regulate kids' use.
Possibly -- long-term effects on health are not yet known.
Not really -- lack of self-discipline and good judgement are the problems.
No -- angst over "screen time" is just the latest overreaction to technology.
No -- what matters is the quality of content, not the time spent viewing it.