B2B Marketers » Reach Pre-Qualified IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Gen Program » Get Details
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
Salesforce Commerce Solution Guide

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: How Strong Are Wii's Legs?

Re: How Strong Are Wii's Legs?
Posted by chris_barnes on 2008-01-19 11:27:04
In reply to Erika Morphy
Unless I am missing some, but none come to mind I have 20 games for Wii
Wii Sports
Excite Truck
Legend of Zelda : TP
Rayman Raving Rabbids*
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Wii Play
SSX Blur*
Super Paper Mario
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Resident Evil 4*
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3
Batallion Wars
Fire Emblem
Link's Crossbow Training
Super Mario Galaxy
Zack & Wiki*
Resident Evil: UC*
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2*
Scarface*
so 20 games, 7 3rd party... or 35% of my games are from a 3rd party developer, and next week I will definently be at 21 total and 8 3rd party when I grab No More Heroes
Clearly I have a few more games than the "average" Wii customer, but of all those games I still like the Nintendo made titles best as their level of polish is just that much more,they spent more time with the games and it shows, the only exception I would give to that is RE:4 but when you are on your 3rd version of the game it should be awesome without exception.
If 3rd parties are upset because more Nintendo games are selling on the Wii, it's their own fault, make better games and then market them, why should nintendo prop up another business but giving them marketing cash? they shouldn't. And seriouly 3rd parties shold not complain because they are competing with Mario, that's a simple and easy cop-out on their part.. it's like Sidney Crosby's Line mates compaining that they don't get the limelight when the star player has the puck... step up your game and get over it.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: How Strong Are Wii's Legs?  Erika Morphy  2008-01-18 15:49:06
Re: How Strong Are Wii's Legs?  Epidemic  2008-01-20 11:02:45
Re: How Strong Are Wii's Legs?  chris_barnes  2008-01-19 11:27:04
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Has technology made transportation more or less safe?
Traveling by all modes of transportation has become riskier with each passing year.
In general, transportation safety has been improving steadily, despite some failures.
Some modes of transportation have been improving while others have become less safe.
We may have reached a tipping point where more tech means less safety.
Don't blame the tech -- greedy companies haven't done adequate testing.
Government regulators have not been playing a strong enough oversight role.