Content Marketers » Publish Your Business Blog, Videos and Events on ALL EC » Save 25% Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Live From eTail: E-Commerce Looks to a More Social, Virtual Future

Re: Live From eTail: E-Commerce Looks to a More Social, Virtual Future
Posted by Rachelle Crum on 2008-03-11 22:08:22
See Full Story

I couldn't help but feel a bit of deja vu this morning as I entered the Desert Springs resort in Palm Desert, Calif., to attend eTail 2008. After all, I reported on the event last year in the same venue, and the hotel's atmosphere is as oasis-like as I remember it. This year's event is indeed similar to the 2007 gathering: The setup looks familiar, and the crowd is once again comprised of exhibitors eager to pitch their products, as well as e-tail shop representatives antsy to learn a ton in the sessions.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Live From eTail: E-Commerce Looks to a More Social, Virtual Future  Rachelle Crum  2008-03-11 22:08:22
Re: Live From eTail: E-Commerce Looks to a More Social, Virtual Future  sophiya  2008-03-11 22:09:21
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads