Content Marketers » Publish Your Business Blog, Videos and Events on ALL EC » Save 25% Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: What It Will Take to Create a Social Supply Chain

Re: What It Will Take to Create a Social Supply Chain
Posted by Sidney Hill on 2011-05-29 00:58:13
See Full Story

I have a love-hate relationship with social media. I love platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn that let me keep up with people I truly value as friends and colleagues, even as we move on to new stages in our lives. I hate social media's potential for baring intimate details of your life with people you never really cared for, or never even met. That's why I remain one of the few people on the planet without a Facebook profile. My mixed feelings about social media influenced my initial thoughts about the products software vendors are marketing as social business applications.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: What It Will Take to Create a Social Supply Chain  Sidney Hill  2011-05-29 00:58:13
What It Will Take to Create a Social Supply Chain  knowledgEnabler  2011-06-30 00:03:13
The Social Supply Chain is here...  BabbleWareInc  2011-05-30 13:42:34
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Which type of online advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
Straightforward display ads
Ads based on my interests
Informational articles on products/services
Video ads
Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay
None -- I avoid all online ads