Attention B2B Marketers: Access 30 Million IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Generation Program Click to Learn More!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
salesforce commerce cloud

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: Pandora Stock Takes a Beating on Apple-Radio Rumor

Re: Pandora Stock Takes a Beating on Apple-Radio Rumor
Posted by jescott418 on 2012-09-08 09:44:42
In reply to Erika Morphy
You know Apple makes some really great operating systems and great hardware. But their services have lacked any real substance in the market of late. Not outside of the Apple walled garden anyway.
Mobile Me was a disaster and iCloud is not much better. Ping the iTunes social thing was a disaster. Not everything Apple does with Apps or services works that well. At least not to the majority outside of Apple's world. So I am not sure why Pandora should be worried.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Pandora Stock Takes a Beating on Apple-Radio Rumor  Erika Morphy  2012-09-08 09:41:04
Re: Pandora Stock Takes a Beating on Apple-Radio Rumor  jescott418  2012-09-08 09:44:42
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
Would you move to a tech hub like San Francisco or Seattle if you were offered a high-paying, career-building job?
Absolutely. I already live in a tech center and I enjoy being where the action is.
No. I live in (or have lived in) a tech-forward city, and I'd rather live elsewhere.
I'd be tempted, but I'm worried about the cost of living.
I doubt it, as I don't like the reputation for decadence in those cities.
I would if I didn't have so many ties where I currently live.
Why bother? With telecommuting you can live and work anywhere.