B2B Marketers » Reach Pre-Qualified IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Gen Program » Get Details
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
Salesforce Commerce Solution Guide

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: New Google Tool Tots Up a Mobile Ad's ROI

Re: New Google Tool Tots Up a Mobile Ad's ROI
Posted by Breeny on 2013-03-30 21:48:04
In reply to Enid Burns
They had to do this. Their analytics for mobile advertising ROI have sucked since Google got into this game. Google is really falling behind in a lot of ways. Why weren't they talking about ROI at MWC congress like Airpush was? (Airpush made a deal with Apsalar on in-app analytics - huge!) Where was Google last year when Millennial Media and Tapjoy grew like wildfire while expanding their ad formats and targeting capabilities? Everything Google does now is the result of having to play catch up!

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: New Google Tool Tots Up a Mobile Ad's ROI  Enid Burns  2013-03-29 21:39:05
Re: New Google Tool Tots Up a Mobile Ad's ROI  Breeny  2013-03-30 21:48:04
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

When using a search engine, how often do you look beyond the first page of results?
Never -- There's always enough information on the first page to meet my needs.
Rarely -- There's usually enough on the first page, but sometimes I want to see more.
Occasionally -- If there are too many paid-for results, or if I don't find an answer on the first page.
Often -- Even if there's enough information on the first page, I like to know what else is available.
Always -- First page search results are rigged; I don't want to be limited to what an algorithm highlights.