Content Marketers » Publish Your Business Blog, Videos and Events on ALL EC » Save 25% Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
salesforce commerce cloud

E-Commerce Times Talkback

ECT News Community   »   E-Commerce Times Talkback   »   Re: 7 Tips for Powerful Product Photos

Re: 7 Tips for Powerful Product Photos
Posted by: Vivian Wagner 2018-01-22 21:02:02
See Full Story

Product photos are a vital part of e-commerce. Because they provide the central connection between customers and products, photos can make or break an e-commerce business. "You can have a great looking website and user interface, but if you don't have great product photos it is like driving a Mercedes with a flat," said Sam Werkmeister, CEO of ProductPhoto.com. "You won't get very far," he said. "Products with high quality product photography look better and will almost always have higher conversion rates."

Re: 7 Tips for Powerful Product Photos
Posted by: adamcarnol 2018-02-01 01:08:34 In reply to: Vivian Wagner
I have become obsessed, getting many messages. Especially the first quote of Werkmeister. I know It's clearly not an easy thing to do, But if we have the directions, I won't be worried to see glacially incremental improvements.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
salesforce commerce cloud
How do you feel about Black Friday/Cyber Monday this year?
I'm excited to find great deals and plan to do some serious shopping on BFCM.
I'll watch for BFCM sales, but I intend to drastically curb my spending this year.
BFCM has become a season -- I no longer feel driven to look for bargains on those specific days.
I plan to have most of my holiday shopping done *before* BFCM.
I detest the holiday sales hype and will avoid shopping on BFCM.