B2B Marketers » Reach Pre-Qualified IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Gen Program » Get Details
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
Salesforce Commerce Solution Guide

LinuxInsider Talkback

ECT News Community   »   LinuxInsider Talkback   »   GOOGLE ANDROID PHONE

GOOGLE ANDROID PHONE
Posted by mainc123 on 2008-10-19 07:29:50
In reply to alessm
While Google says it is open source, we feel it is only truly open to Google "family" companies. While our 4 submissions to the Google 10 million dollar contest are good enough to warrant our patenting them, we werent considered in the contest, Nor in the release of the SDK. As ONE example, several of the MIT team that received awards from Google are also Google employees. MIGHT DOSENT MAKE RIGHT
Like David beat Goliath, little zzzphone.com took on giant Google by taking orders last week for the first Google Android enabled phones(see press release to New York Times and others on front page of zzzphone.com website). ZZZphone asks any of its critics, Google, reviewers, or customers to prove any claims made on its website re. the zzzphone are not true.
The fully customizable, 2 sim card, unlocked phone with Google Android beats the G1 and Iphone in price, features, and beauty.
Larry Horowitz, Pres. LHH Holdings (zzzphone.com), a Nevada corporation

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Can Android Blow Wireless Industry Wide Open?  Renay San Miguel  2008-10-14 15:20:54
Comments on these comments!  alessm  2008-10-17 04:41:20
GOOGLE ANDROID PHONE  mainc123  2008-10-19 07:29:50
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

When using a search engine, how often do you look beyond the first page of results?
Never -- There's always enough information on the first page to meet my needs.
Rarely -- There's usually enough on the first page, but sometimes I want to see more.
Occasionally -- If there are too many paid-for results, or if I don't find an answer on the first page.
Often -- Even if there's enough information on the first page, I like to know what else is available.
Always -- First page search results are rigged; I don't want to be limited to what an algorithm highlights.