Attention B2B Marketers: Access 30 Million IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Generation Program Click to Learn More!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   The state of security: Symantic

Re: Online Security: Very Bad and Getting Worse
Posted by: Erika Morphy 2011-04-06 08:48:00
See Full Story

The state of Web security has never been pretty, and a new report from Symantec discussing current and future threats only highlights just how risky the Internet environment has become.
The daily volume of Web-based attacks increased an eye-popping 93 percent from 2009 to 2010, the report says -- and that's a particularly significant increase given the high level of attacks prior to 2009. Many of the latest attacks were targeted, Symantec noted -- in fact, targeted attacks were an overriding theme for the year.

The state of security: Symantic
Posted by: ContinuumP 2011-04-06 12:50:00 In reply to: Erika Morphy
Yes theres been bad news from RSA,Symantec,etc. The good news if you want a new breaking story is.....Yes, we have a TRUSTED chip set and willing to license any US or Canadian OEM. "Trusted in general speak means commercialized NSA specifications."Feel free to email me: continuump@gmail.com.
BobP
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
What do you think about Google's addition of an 'annoying ad' blocker to Chrome?
It's terrific -- I don't want people making money from harassing me.
It's not enough -- all ads are annoying.
It's dangerous industry dominance -- Google is already too powerful.
It's irrelevant to me -- I already use an ad blocker.
I'd rather put up with ads than pay for online content.
I don't use Chrome, but I'd like to see this in my browser.