Best Practices for Implementing Security Awareness Training » Download Free Whitepaper
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
Salesforce Commerce Solution Guide

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Virtual Reality Makes Leaps and Bounds at CES 2015

Re: Virtual Reality Makes Leaps and Bounds at CES 2015
Posted by psiclone on 2015-01-08 08:40:21
In reply to Peter Suciu
Am I the only one that has absolutely zero desire for 3D TVs and virtual reality? I've been gaming for over 30 years and stay on top of tech and even do 3D modeling for game-ready assets, but I just can't see myself bothering with all of this mess they keep trying to convince us we want. I don't and never will. Sorry to sound negative, but I would rather they concentrate on phones that improve the clarity of calls I make, or TVs that can consolidate the myriad of devices I have (yes, I know they've been trying to do that for years now). Just stop wasting efforts on these toys that I can only imagine a few people really wanting to own.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Virtual Reality Makes Leaps and Bounds at CES 2015  Peter Suciu  2015-01-08 08:36:38
Re: Virtual Reality Makes Leaps and Bounds at CES 2015  psiclone  2015-01-08 08:40:21
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

Has technology made transportation more or less safe?
Traveling by all modes of transportation has become riskier with each passing year.
In general, transportation safety has been improving steadily, despite some failures.
Some modes of transportation have been improving while others have become less safe.
We may have reached a tipping point where more tech means less safety.
Don't blame the tech -- greedy companies haven't done adequate testing.
Government regulators have not been playing a strong enough oversight role.