Attention B2B Marketers: Access 30 Million IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Generation Program Click to Learn More!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Trump Tries to Walk Back Comments on Clinton Emails

Re: Trump Tries to Walk Back Comments on Clinton Emails
Posted by: David Jones 2016-07-28 20:54:34
See Full Story

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Thursday attempted to walk back some of his remarks at a Wednesday morning press briefing during the Democratic National Convention, including his suggestion that Russian intelligence services should look for more than 30,000 deleted emails belonging to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and reveal them to the world. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you'll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said. "I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Re: Trump Tries to Walk Back Comments on Clinton Emails
Posted by: jescott418 2016-07-29 12:16:15 In reply to: David Jones
What many in media miss is that the Clinton camp responded by saying that this kind of talk from Trump could risks government information. But I thought Hillary Clinton had said those missing emails were personal and not related to government business? Maybe Trump was simply out foxing the Clinton camp by getting them to admit those email's could have contained some government communications. I have no doubt as secretary of state for the US Hillary was the frequent target of hacking attempts. especially given her private servers that may or may not have been properly secured. It's already factual she had communicated classified documents over inappropriate channels as the FBI has already discovered with what emails they recovered. This to me was far more dangerous than a off the cuff remark Trump made about Russia hacking. Which most likely was Russia, China, Iran, or another foe. I supposed the Clinton camp had no choice but to accuse Trump of something to detract from what is obviously a mess for Clinton. Can anyone trust someone surrounded with advisers and smart people that take such careless steps with national security.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
What is the most consequential impact of social media on society today?
It has opened up valuable new channels for civil discourse.
It has destroyed the meaning of "truth" and "fact."
It has made people stronger by facilitating grass roots activism.
It has deepened divisions among groups with opposing views.
It has made it easier for people to support and help each other.
It has made it easier for people to humiliate and hurt each other.