Attention B2B Marketers: Access 30 Million IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Generation Program Click to Learn More!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Snap Unveils Eye-Popping Camera Spectacles

Re: Snap Unveils Eye-Popping Camera Spectacles
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2016-09-27 11:21:42
See Full Story

Snap, the company formerly known as "Snapchat," on Saturday announced sunglasses that take videos through a built-in camera in the frame -- bringing to mind Google's controversial Glass product.
Snap's Spectacles let users take 10-second videos by tapping a button on the top left-hand corner of the eyeframe. Users can tap on the record button to record another 10-second segment. They can record videos up to 30 seconds long in all. The videos can be stored locally or transmitted over WiFi or Bluetooth to Android and iOS devices.

Posted by: GEEKCHOICE 2016-09-29 13:56:55 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
I think these could be super fun and useful if you can use them for any social media site. A more fun and convenient way to catch amazing moments without having to worry about making sure you can get your phone out and your camera up in time. The only down side is the fact that since they're sunglasses anyone who wears prescription glasses are kind of out of luck. As cool as these are I wouldn't be willing to wear these to catch something that could possibly be worthy of recording and not be able to actually see what is going on in front of me in the mean time.

Posted by: IrwinBusk 2016-09-27 11:25:14 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
BUTT Ugly.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
What is the most consequential impact of social media on society today?
It has opened up valuable new channels for civil discourse.
It has destroyed the meaning of "truth" and "fact."
It has made people stronger by facilitating grass roots activism.
It has deepened divisions among groups with opposing views.
It has made it easier for people to support and help each other.
It has made it easier for people to humiliate and hurt each other.