Attention B2B Marketers: Access 30 Million IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Generation Program Click to Learn More!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Fighting Off the Harvey Weinsteins of the World Through Technology

See Full Story

Harvey Weinstein just went from most powerful man in Hollywood to punching bag -- and while he deserved this, perhaps greater attention should go toward taking aggressive measures to prevent future Weinsteins -- and there will be future Weinsteins. We need to stop acting surprised when this stuff comes out and instead take stronger steps to prevent it in the future. Given how widely known this behavior evidently was, it is hard not to argue that Weinstein's board also may be responsible, something I expect few other boards will miss.

Re: Fighting Off the Harvey Weinsteins of the World Through Technology
Posted by: techsticsinfo 2017-10-27 23:34:15 In reply to: Rob Enderle
By the way, before this is over, I completly expect that guys in SAG-AFTRA management will be implicated either as predators themselves or as enablers, so it would be wise for them to get ahead of this proactively.

This article needs to be reprinted in every entertainment industry trade publication and all the media that cover the entertainment industry. Hopefully TechNewsWorld's marketing or PR people are familiar with the process of promoting reprints in other publications.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
Which capabilities in a home robot might induce you to consider buying one?
Help with daily housecleaning chores
Companionship for elderly or disabled family member
Entertaining and educating children
Monitoring security all through the house
Keeping inventory and restocking items when needed
Nothing would persuade me to consider getting a home robot.