B2B Marketers » Reach Pre-Qualified IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Gen Program » Get Details
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
Salesforce Commerce Solution Guide

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Ready Player One and the Troubled Future of VR

Re: Ready Player One and the Troubled Future of VR
Posted by Juliarush on 2018-01-04 23:27:10
In reply to Rob Enderle
As innovation advances, virtual reality gaming equipment has developed to the point that VR headsets offer an incredible exerience with little slack or sickness, two regions that had displayed issues truly.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Ready Player One and the Troubled Future of VR  Rob Enderle  2017-12-25 11:17:56
Re: Ready Player One and the Troubled Future of VR  Juliarush  2018-01-04 23:27:10
Re: Ready Player One and the Troubled Future of VR  Liz_scs  2018-01-04 13:02:56
Re: Ready Player One and the Troubled Future of VR  borisaman  2017-12-27 06:12:43
Re: Ready Player One and the Troubled Future of VR  Leo2017  2017-12-25 18:54:31
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

When using a search engine, how often do you look beyond the first page of results?
Never -- There's always enough information on the first page to meet my needs.
Rarely -- There's usually enough on the first page, but sometimes I want to see more.
Occasionally -- If there are too many paid-for results, or if I don't find an answer on the first page.
Often -- Even if there's enough information on the first page, I like to know what else is available.
Always -- First page search results are rigged; I don't want to be limited to what an algorithm highlights.