Showcase Your Business as a Thought Leader - Publish Your Blog, Videos and Events on ALL EC - Save 25% Now
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Intel's Smart Peepers Look Smart, Too

Re: Intel's Smart Peepers Look Smart, Too
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2018-02-12 10:46:09
See Full Story

Intel has designed a pair of smart glasses that won't make you look like a hopeless geek. Called "Vaunt," the peepers, which are still in the prototype phase, look like ordinary glasses, save for a faint, red glimmer that occasionally appears on the right lens. Information sent to the glasses appear to be displayed on a screen but in reality is beamed to the retina of a wearer's eye. "The prototypes I wore in December also felt virtually indistinguishable from regular glasses," Dieter Bohn wrote in a hands-on review.

Re: Intel's Smart Peepers Look Smart, Too
Posted by: cassete2021230 2018-02-12 11:12:49 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
I'm just curious on your input as to safe driving. Now we have people who are so invested in they're phone in which they don't pay any attention to the road ahead of them causing injury or even more. Now I see this technology as a great idea but not so much on the road. I wonder if there is something that could be done to keep these glasses out of the driver seat but yet can still be produced without lawsuit nor injury. Thank you for releasing this information about this new hardware, I look forward to you're newer technology and you're reply to this question.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
Freshsales - Your salesforce deserves better CRM
What do you think of commercial spaceflight?
It's the best hope for advancing space exploration.
It's little more than a hobby for billionaires.
It will result in highly profitable new industries, like space mining.
It will dramatically increase space junk and pollution.
It will offer the opportunity to establish a new way of life in space colonies.
It should be heavily regulated by governments.