Attention B2B Marketers: Access 30 Million IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Generation Program Click to Learn More!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Apple's HomePod Could Leave a Lasting Mark With Customers

Re: Apple's HomePod Could Leave a Lasting Mark With Customers
Posted by: Peter Suciu 2018-02-19 21:18:28
See Full Story

Apple's new $350 HomePod could make an impact in several ways. In addition to providing listeners with highly praised sound quality, the smart speaker literally could make an impression on some of the wood surfaces it touches -- in the form of white rings. The HomePod, which is compatible only with other Apple products, can stream music to those who have an Apple Music subscription. It has a few other capabilities too -- including the dubious ability to mar certain types of wood surfaces.

Posted by: borisaman 2018-02-21 06:35:58 In reply to: Peter Suciu
Anybody who installs this "the walls have ears" device in their home, or even place of work is an idiot. And this thing only works with the Apple music subscription. GREED, endless greed, bored with Apple. They used to make some good things, not anymore

Posted by: rbmitupdate 2018-02-19 21:20:14 In reply to: Peter Suciu
The quality is good and yes there's a white mark on the wood but I don't place it directly I put something because I know there will be a mark. I love the sound quality it's awesome!
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
Freshsales - Your salesforce deserves better CRM
What do you think of commercial spaceflight?
It's the best hope for advancing space exploration.
It's little more than a hobby for billionaires.
It will result in highly profitable new industries, like space mining.
It will dramatically increase space junk and pollution.
It will offer the opportunity to establish a new way of life in space colonies.
It should be heavily regulated by governments.