Attention B2B Marketers: Access 30 Million IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Generation Program Click to Learn More!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
salesforce commerce cloud

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Camera, Audio Star in New Galaxy Phones

Re: Camera, Audio Star in New Galaxy Phones
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2018-02-27 02:14:40
See Full Story

Samsung has raised the curtain on the latest models of its flagship Galaxy smartphones, the S9 and S9+, featuring improved imaging and audio performance. Two standout features in the 12-megapixel rear-facing camera are improved low light performance and super slow-mo video. By adding dual aperture capabilities to the camera, Samsung has boosted the unit's performance in challenging lighting conditions, allowing more light through the lens when conditions are dark and less in bright light.

Re: Camera, Audio Star in New Galaxy Phones
Posted by: borisaman 2018-02-27 02:16:04 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
"new" phones, just bigger screens and higher definition cameras. Do you not find it all boring now? And the prices of these things, stupid and pathetic. Especially when all it is, is a mobile tracking device.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
Does it matter to you if products you purchase are manufactured in another country?
Yes, and I will pay more for a domestically produced product.
Yes, but my shopping decisions won't change anything, so I do what's best for me.
I care, but it's impossible to keep track of where everything is made.
I want the best quality and price, regardless of country of origin.
It depends on the country. Some are OK, some aren't.
It depends on the company. I'll buy from a reputable non-domestic brand.
salesforce commerce cloud