Hacker-Powered Security for Startups » Get the Free E-Book from HackerOne!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Facebook Under Fire for Bizarre Child Predator Survey Question

Re: Facebook Under Fire for Bizarre Child Predator Survey Question
Posted by: David Jones 2018-03-06 04:49:56
See Full Story

Facebook has come under fire after posing a survey question on how it should deal with predatory sexual behavior against children over the weekend. Survey participants were asked whether sexual predators should be allowed to request photographic images from 14-year-old girls online. Further, users were queried about how Facebook should handle such a request if it learned about it. The survey also asked whether the site should better manage content involving extremist behavior and whether cultural norms should be taken into account.

Re: Facebook Under Fire for Bizarre Child Predator Survey Question
Posted by: borisaman 2018-03-07 06:26:47 In reply to: David Jones
If you believe Zuckerberg made Facebook, you are a mindless slave. Its clear the system is using facebook to spy on its mindless users. The walls dont need ears, the mindless masses upload everything they do to it. Do yourself and human kind a favor, shutdown your facebook account, twitter, instagram, all of it
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
salesforce commerce cloud
Does it matter to you if products you purchase are manufactured in another country?
Yes, and I will pay more for a domestically produced product.
Yes, but my shopping decisions won't change anything, so I do what's best for me.
I care, but it's impossible to keep track of where everything is made.
I want the best quality and price, regardless of country of origin.
It depends on the country. Some are OK, some aren't.
It depends on the company. I'll buy from a reputable non-domestic brand.