Content Marketers » Publish Your Business Blog, Videos and Events on ALL EC » Save 25% Today!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com
Content Marketing on ALL EC

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Gaming Industry Peddles Murder-Ware to Teens

Re: Gaming Industry Peddles Murder-Ware to Teens
Posted by emmap on 2005-01-05 17:18:10
In reply to tvienti
Yes, we live in a world were some irresponsible must be stopped as they bring to our child the biggest shit ever made : virtual reality violent games featuring mafias, violence, murder and such stuff which became with the advanced technology of today real danger for our futures life. We need to stop this now : video games are now really near the reality and child with their not so subtle minds and all the problems they face for their age have different things to do than adding even more playing such lame games. And don't speak about music as an example : some musics are bad for the spirit like video games are. Music is a language for the soul so bad musics are bad for the health. Bad videos games are filling mind of child with bad pictures, bad scene and they have enough to suffer with their parents shouting and their problem at school. Video games which feature too much violence are the good path for them to believe that the values they learnt are a way of making our way in this life. That's really a shame that such games are sold and are legal. I was playing since the appearance of Wolfenstein 3D and since this game, I have totally stopped such activity as I find it disgusting and bad for my health. I've seen all the mew games running and I fear about their realism and I advise anybody who have copies of them to destroy them right away. Then write to their maker to explain them that what they do are bad.

* Topic  Author  Date
Re: Gaming Industry Peddles Murder-Ware to Teens  Jon Newton  2004-10-20 08:39:27
Re: Gaming Industry Peddles Murder-Ware to Teens  tvienti  2004-10-20 08:49:15
Re: Gaming Industry Peddles Murder-Ware to Teens  emmap  2005-01-05 17:18:10
Jump to:
Your Name: [modify]
* Subject: [edit]
Choose Icon:

Submissions containing gratuitous promotions or advertisements
will not be posted. [Message Board and Community Rules]

* Comments:

Notify me by e-mail when someone responds to my post.

How important is a candidate's knowledge of technology in winning your vote?
Extremely -- technology is at the center of most of the world's big problems and solutions.
Very -- a candidate who doesn't understand technology can't relate to young people.
Somewhat -- a general understanding is sufficient.
Not very -- choosing good advisers is more important than direct knowledge.
Not at all -- technology is often a distraction from more important issues.