Attention B2B Marketers: Access 30 Million IT Decision Makers with a Custom Lead Generation Program Click to Learn More!
Welcome Guest | Sign In
TechNewsWorld.com

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   The weekly whitewash of everything Microsoft..

Re: Hard Choices: iPhone, iPod Nano and Gates-Seinfeld
Posted by: Rob Enderle 2008-09-15 05:41:40
See Full Story

This last week I've watched Apple's stock drop sharply as the market was disappointed with Apple's announcements, but I thought it was being unfair because the disappointment was largely due to overset expectations. In addition, Apple's move with the iPod nano was a very hard decision to make. Few companies would have the guts to make it, suggesting that Apple should be praised and not criticized. In addition, Microsoft, with a couple of exceptions, was pounded for its Seinfeld campaign largely because of misperceptions surrounding it.

The weekly whitewash of everything Microsoft..
Posted by: zato 2008-09-15 14:27:56 In reply to: Rob Enderle
Enderle, don't you think people are tired of your weekly attempts to whitewash everything Microsoft. There is nothing praiseworthy about the Microsoft ads. The only thing I remember is that Bill Gates has some kind of magic butt-crack.
And your relentless lame cover-up after being caught shilling a Dell product you were a paid consultant for. And your continuing refusal to disclose your business ties to Microsoft. There is not one word that comes from you that isn't calculated Microsoft propaganda. Even when you praise Apple, it's only to avoid appearing to be a hater. It really sickens me that this is how the biggest company in tech works.
Jump to:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ RSS
What is the most consequential impact of social media on society today?
It has opened up valuable new channels for civil discourse.
It has destroyed the meaning of "truth" and "fact."
It has made people stronger by facilitating grass roots activism.
It has deepened divisions among groups with opposing views.
It has made it easier for people to support and help each other.
It has made it easier for people to humiliate and hurt each other.