Posted May 17, 2021 through May 24, 2021 (82 Votes)
Are you willing to pay a subscription fee to Twitter?
- Yes - Twitter is an important tool for my organization. Paying for a subscription is an easy business decision for us. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Yes - I use the platform frequently and want access to every available feature. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Possibly - It depends on which features will be offered and what those will cost. (4%, 3 Votes)
- No - I will only use Twitter for services that are available free of charge. (15%, 12 Votes)
- No - I don't use Twitter for free, so I'd never consider a paid subscription. (81%, 67 Votes)
Total Votes: 82
Poll Open: May 17, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted May 10, 2021 through May 17, 2021 (32 Votes)
What was your initial reaction to news of the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack?
- It demonstrates that all critical infrastructure sectors are at high risk of disruption by cybercriminals. (44%, 14 Votes)
- Everyone will be paying for this attack in the form of higher energy costs. (25%, 8 Votes)
- Governments need to work more closely with private industries to protect networks for the sake of public safety. (3%, 1 Vote)
- It's a global problem. An international alliance must be formed to hold the perpetrators accountable and prevent future attacks. (28%, 9 Votes)
Total Votes: 32
Poll Open: May 10, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted May 3, 2021 through May 10, 2021 (13 Votes)
Social media benefits my company the most by...
- Allowing us to "control the narrative" by telling our own story. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Being able to target demographics that matter to us and nurturing those relationships. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Giving us a way to monitor our competitors. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Increasing our brand awareness. (0%, 0 Votes)
- Providing ways to advertise with a small budget. (15%, 2 Votes)
- None of the above. Social media is useless to my company. (85%, 11 Votes)
Total Votes: 13
Poll Open: May 3, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted April 26, 2021 through May 3, 2021 (46 Votes)
What is your opinion of commercial spaceflight?
- It's the best hope for advancing space exploration. (33%, 15 Votes)
- It will result in highly profitable new industries and jobs created. (17%, 8 Votes)
- It will offer the opportunity to establish a new way of life in space colonies. (2%, 1 Vote)
- It's little more than a hobby for billionaires. (22%, 10 Votes)
- It will dramatically increase space junk and pollution. (13%, 6 Votes)
- It should be heavily regulated by governments. (13%, 6 Votes)
Total Votes: 46
Poll Open: April 26, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted April 19, 2021 through April 26, 2021 (36 Votes)
What do you think about artificial intelligence systems that can outperform humans?
- They are revolutionary tools for solving problems facing humanity. (22%, 8 Votes)
- They won't change the world, but they have many practical, beneficial applications. (14%, 5 Votes)
- There's a danger that humans will lose control of AI and there will be grave consequences. (14%, 5 Votes)
- Some of their so-called big accomplishments, such as beating humans at games, are trivial and overhyped. (31%, 11 Votes)
- AI is one more reason to consider living completely off the grid. (19%, 7 Votes)
Total Votes: 36
Poll Open: April 19, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted April 12, 2021 through April 19, 2021 (49 Votes)
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
- Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties. (20%, 10 Votes)
- Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job. (16%, 8 Votes)
- Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment. (16%, 8 Votes)
- Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs. (16%, 8 Votes)
- Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer. (32%, 15 Votes)
Total Votes: 49
Poll Open: April 12, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted April 5, 2021 through April 12, 2021 (67 Votes)
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
- It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus. (16%, 11 Votes)
- It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals. (15%, 10 Votes)
- It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties. (39%, 26 Votes)
- It will lead to stigma and discrimination. (19%, 13 Votes)
- It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities. (11%, 7 Votes)
Total Votes: 67
Poll Open: April 5, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted March 29, 2021 through April 5, 2021 (9 Votes)
When I purchase a digital gift card it's usually...
- because I like the convenience and cost savings of instant delivery, regardless of my recipient's location (0%, 0 Votes)
- because I've procrastinated and need my gift delivered ASAP (22%, 2 Votes)
- so my recipient has options when choosing their gift (56%, 5 Votes)
- to avoid in-person interaction and/or commuting to retail stores (0%, 0 Votes)
- to support local businesses (22%, 2 Votes)
Total Votes: 9
Poll Open: March 29, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted March 22, 2021 through March 29, 2021 (24 Votes)
Which would be the greatest benefit of providing Internet connectivity to rural areas?
- A smarter, more productive population as a result of remote learning opportunities (46%, 11 Votes)
- Better health care, given more people have access to online service providers (4%, 1 Vote)
- Improvements to the food supply chain from innovation and additional services accessible to the farming industry (8%, 2 Votes)
- More employment opportunities for workers and a larger labor pool for organizations (29%, 7 Votes)
- Traveling in remote areas would be safer, more convenient and desirable, with dependable Internet access (13%, 3 Votes)
Total Votes: 24
Poll Open: March 22, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted March 15, 2021 through March 22, 2021 (32 Votes)
How do you normally dispose of an electronic item that you no longer need?
- Deliver it to a manufacturer or retailer that has a recycling or trade-in program (13%, 4 Votes)
- Donate it to an organization or give it free to someone (31%, 10 Votes)
- Give it to my local municipality's electronics recycling program or a certified e-waste recycler (31%, 10 Votes)
- Sell it (3%, 1 Vote)
- Toss it in the trash (22%, 7 Votes)
Total Votes: 32
Poll Open: March 15, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted March 8, 2021 through March 15, 2021 (40 Votes)
Which in-person activity do you most want to resume when the pandemic is over?
- Attend my place of worship (20%, 8 Votes)
- Frequent bars, clubs or restaurants (3%, 1 Vote)
- Gather with family or friends (30%, 12 Votes)
- Go to entertainment or sporting events (8%, 3 Votes)
- Join colleagues at work or business events (3%, 1 Vote)
- Participate in group athletics or exercise (0%, 0 Votes)
- Return to my school (0%, 0 Votes)
- Take my children to their school (3%, 1 Vote)
- Travel (33%, 13 Votes)
- Visit my health practitioners (0%, 1 Vote)
Total Votes: 40
Poll Open: March 8, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted March 1, 2021 through March 8, 2021 (102 Votes)
Which COVID-19 vaccine would you prefer to receive if offered to you today?
- Johnson & Johnson (14%, 14 Votes)
- Moderna (3%, 3 Votes)
- Pfizer-BioNTech (16%, 16 Votes)
- I'll take any COVID-19 vaccine that is made available to me right now. (31%, 32 Votes)
- I'm not sure. I need more time to make an educated decision. (6%, 6 Votes)
- I'm not interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine at this time. (30%, 31 Votes)
Total Votes: 102
Poll Open: March 1, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted February 22, 2021 through March 1, 2021 (27 Votes)
Which type of digital advertising is most likely to attract your favorable attention?
- Ads based on my interests (15%, 4 Votes)
- Ads designed to grab my attention, e.g. pop-ups, autoplay (0%, 0 Votes)
- Audio ads (0%, 0 Votes)
- Email ads from sources I've authorized to contact me (22%, 6 Votes)
- Informational articles on products/services (52%, 14 Votes)
- Social media ads (4%, 1 Vote)
- Straightforward banner ads (4%, 1 Vote)
- Video ads (3%, 1 Vote)
Total Votes: 27
Poll Open: February 22, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted February 15, 2021 through February 22, 2021 (36 Votes)
Where do you find yourself doing most of your work-from-home activities?
- Attic or Basement (8%, 3 Votes)
- Bedroom: Primary (17%, 6 Votes)
- Bedroom: Secondary or Converted (31%, 11 Votes)
- Den or Living Room (14%, 5 Votes)
- Garage (3%, 1 Vote)
- Guest House or Outside Structure (0%, 0 Votes)
- Kitchen or Dining Area (0%, 0 Votes)
- Library or Pre-Designed Office (22%, 8 Votes)
- Spare Corner (0%, 0 Votes)
- Studio (5%, 2 Votes)
Total Votes: 36
Poll Open: February 15, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.
Posted February 8, 2021 through February 15, 2021 (63 Votes)
Will you consider an electronic vehicle for your next automobile purchase?
- Absolutely -- I already own an EV and I love it. I'll never go back to a gas-powered vehicle. (2%, 1 Vote)
- Yes -- EVs are better for the environment, electricity is less expensive than gasoline, and maintenance costs are less than conventional cars. (25%, 16 Votes)
- Possibly -- I like the advantages of EVs but I'm concerned about the range between charges, charging station availability, and the time it takes to recharge. (14%, 9 Votes)
- Probably Not -- EVs are too expensive, charging station availability is inadequate, and there are not enough vehicles on the market to choose from. (48%, 30 Votes)
- Definitely Not - I do not need or want to own any type of automobile. (11%, 7 Votes)
Total Votes: 63
Poll Open: February 8, 2021Is there a topic you'd like us to poll?Let us know.